Walmart and Sam’s Club offer their customers a great way to leave feedback about their recent visit using a simple online survey tool. The purpose of our article is to offer you detailed instructions on how to complete the Walmart survey yourself. We will also touch on other important details like participation requirements and potential prizes that you may receive for participating as well.
Walmart Survey Participation Requirements
- The server taker must be 18 years of age or older.
- Participants must also be a valid resident of the United States.
- You and your direct family members must not be currently employed at Walmart or Sams Club.
- A valid purchase receipt dated from within the last seven days is required to participate in the survey.
How To Take The Walmart Survey
- Once you have a valid sales receipt dated within seven days, visit the Walmart survey site at www.survey.walmart.com.
- Choose your preferred language by clicking on the tab and then clicking “Continue”.
- On the following page of the Walmart survey, you will have to write your birthyear. Click “Continue” after entering your birth year.
- On the next page, you will have to mention whether you have your Walmart receipt or not. If you select “No,”
- you will be redirected to a new page that will provide with an alternative way to provide feedback.
- If you do have your receipt, select “Yes” and click “Continue” to proceed.
- Enter the store number and ID number exactly as it appears on your receipt.
- Enter the store number in the following box.
- Click “Continue” to proceed.
- Complete the various questions and rate your recent experience at the store.
- Complete the survey by submitting your contact details to finalize your sweepstakes entry.
Walmart Survey Benefits & Rewards
The biggest benefit of taking the Walmart survey yourself is that the company will use your opinion to improve the store’s future performance. Besides offering your valuable feedback, survey participants are also entered into a monthly drawing.
Each month, Walmart awards five grand prizes of a Walmart gift card in the amount of $1,000 each. They also award seven $750 Walmart gift cards as secondary prizes each month. The odds of winning vary based on the number of survey participants each month.
If you would like a survey reward that’s guaranteed, take a look at Wendy’s customer satisfactions survey!
Useful Information About The Walmart Survey
The official Walmart website can be accessed by visiting www.walmart.com For the official survey page, you can access it at any time by visiting www.survey.walmart.com Both of these links tend to be mobile friendly and can be viewed on most standard web browsers with ease.
As for the Walmart survey page, users may occasionally run into a few problems while completing it. The most common issue you may encounter is the page failing to expand correctly on your mobile device.
To fix this, simply make sure that you turn on autorotation for your phone or tablet. When you turn your device on its side, it should display in landscape mode and you will be able to read the survey questions much easier.
For standard web browsers, it’s common to occasionally experience issues relating to your browser’s cookies. Follow the instructions that pertain to your particular browser to clear your cookies and attempt to reload the page. If all goes well, the page should load without any issues.
Alternatively, you can also try switching to another web browser. Some examples of currently supported web browsers include Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari. You can solve some compatibility issues by attempting to use Internet Explorer as well.
For more complicated issues, you can easily reach out to Walmart customer service. The best way to contact them is via telephone at 1-800-925-6278.
The vast majority of Walmart stores are open 24 hours every day. Some smaller locations and Walmart Neighborhood Market stores do close for a few hours each day. You can easily check your local store hours by visiting the website beforehand.
Walmart has store locations all across the United States. To find the closest location to you, simply visit their store finder page and enter your zip code.
- Walmart Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-925-6278
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offices: Walmart Contacts 4265 Diplomacy Drive Columbus, OH 43228 United States
- Walmart Facebook: www.facebook.com/walmart
- Walmart Twitter: twitter.com/Walmart