In the following article, those of you who have recently visited a Starbucks location will learn step-by-step details about the Starbucks survey at MyStarbucksVisit, in order to successfully complete the questionnaire and receive the reward that is offered on your receipt.
Starbucks Survey Participation Requirements at MyStarbucksVisit.com
- Before you can begin the Starbucks Customer Experience Survey at MyStarbucksVisit.com, you must have a valid receipt from a recent visit. Typically, the Starbucks survey code on your receipt will expire within 14 days of the date printed on the receipt.
- You must have a stable internet connection to take the Starbucks survey at www.MyStarbucksVisit.com as it is taken entirely online. Also, you need to have a computer or a mobile device capable of connecting to the internet.
- A basic understanding of English, French, or Spanish is required as well in order to take the Customer Experience Survey.
- This Starbucks Customer Experience Survey is only open to those of you who are legal residents of the United States or Canada.
How to Take the Starbucks Survey at MyStarbucksVisit.com
- To begin the Starbucks survey, you must visit the official Starbucks Customer Experience Survey website at MyStarbucksVisit.com.
- You can select to take the Starbucks survey in the following languages: English, French, or Spanish.
- Using the information located on your Starbucks receipt, you have to enter the required information including your survey invitation code.
- Once you have entered the appropriate information, you can begin the Starbucks Customer Experience Survey at MyStarbucksVisit.com.
- One of the first questions you will be asked is to indicate the type of visit you had such as whether you took your items to go or dined in the restaurant.
- You will also be asked what type of beverage, if any, did you order.
- From there, you will continue going through the Starbucks Customer Experience Survey at MyStarbucksVisit by answering all of the questions as honestly as you can. You may be asked to rate your satisfaction with your visit in addition to providing more information about your specific order.
- Once you have concluded taking the Starbucks Customer Experience Survey at www.MyStarbucksVisit.com, you will then receive a validation code. You must write this validation code down or even print it out and bring with you the next time you visit a Starbucks location in order to receive the reward visible on your receipt.
Starbucks Survey Benefits & Rewards
By successfully completing the Starbucks customer experience survey at www.MyStarbucksVisit.com, you will receive a free coupon code. The coupon code is good for the specific offer that you see printed on your receipt, which is usually a complimentary tall beverage of your choice. You must write the code down and bring it with you the next time you visit a Starbucks location. Generally, you have up to 30 days to actually redeem the coupon code.
Useful Information about the Starbucks Survey
You can visit the official Starbucks website. From there, you can view the Starbucks menu items, check out their rewards card, and more. To take the Starbucks Customer Experience Survey, you must visit the survey website.
With the Starbucks Customer Experience Survey taking place online, you may or may not encounter technical problems while trying to take the survey. If anything occurs such as issues loading the webpage, you can check that you have cookies enabled in your internet settings as the website autodetects them. Alternatively, you can reach out via email to the survey sponsor to ask additional questions or receive help.
You can find Starbucks locations even within other stores (e.g. department stores) as well as in their own buildings. That’s why their hours of operation may differ. Sometimes, the Starbucks in question can follow the operating hours of the store it is in. You may see hours such as 8AM-9PM daily.
Other times, their locations in their own buildings run between 5AM-10: 30 PM Mon-Thurs, 5AM-11PM Fri, 5:30AM-11PM Sat, and 5:30AM-10: 30 PM Sun. Contact your local Starbucks to learn more.
Currently, Starbucks runs over 28,000 locations throughout the world. In the United States, there are more than 13,000 locations. If you are looking to find a Starbucks location nearest to you, you can use the company’s store locator on their official website.
- You can contact Starbucks over the phone by calling 800-782-7282. You can reach them from 4AM-11PM PT 7 days a week (except for certain U.S. holidays).
- On the company’s Contact Us page, you can select from a list of departments to email for more specific questions.
- In addition to their official website, you can contact Starbucks on other websites such as social media pages. You can reach them at the following sites: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Survey page: MyStarbucksVisit.com
Recommended survey: Win a $250 Sephora Gift Card with the Sephora survey!