In the following article, you will learn more details about the Burlington survey such as what it consists of, the requirements for taking it, and any potential benefits or rewards you may be eligible for after taking it.
Burlington Survey Participation Requirements
- To take the Burlington customer satisfaction survey, you must have a valid receipt from a recent purchase.
- The survey code must be used within 7 days of the date printed on your receipt.
- A purchase is not necessary to enter into the company’s monthly sweepstakes, but in order to take the actual customer survey, you must make a purchase because you will need the receipt.
- Only those who are legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia), Canada (excluding Quebec), and Puerto Rico may take the survey.
- You must be 18-years-old or older at the time of entering the customer satisfaction survey.
- You cannot be an employee, an immediate family member to an employee, or household member of an employee in order to enter the survey.
- The survey can be taken in either English or Spanish, so you must have a basic understanding of either of those languages in order to take the Burlington customer satisfaction survey.
Don’t miss: Starbucks Survey
How to Take the Burlington Survey
- With a receipt from your recent visit to the store ready, go to the official Burlington Customer Satisfaction Survey website.
- Before you enter anything, near the bottom of the page, you can select to take the survey in Spanish instead of English.
- When you have decided on a language, enter the 18 or 19-digit survey code as found on your receipt. If you cannot find it, use the image of a receipt on the webpage as a guide.
- Click on “start” to begin the Burlington customer satisfaction survey.
- Go through the survey and answer all questions honestly. You may be asked a number of times to rate your satisfaction with various store aspects, talk about which departments you shopped in, etc.
- By the end of the survey, if you want to be included in the Burlington monthly sweepstakes, you must enter personal contact information.
- Finally, once you have entered your information, conclude the questionnaire by submitting the survey.
Burlington Survey Benefits & Rewards
When you take the Burlington customer satisfaction survey, you can enter into the company’s monthly sweepstakes. If you win the sweepstakes, you will receive a $1,000 Burlington gift card. You can only redeem this gift card at Burlington stores, and there is a limit of one prize per household.
Useful Information about the Burlington Survey
The Burlington survey automatically detects cookies, so if you experience any difficulties taking it (e.g. some problems loading the webpage), then make sure that you have cookies enabled for the site. If you have questions, you can contact the survey sponsor by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operating hours for Burlington might be different based on each location. Some of the stores are open Mon-Thurs 9:30AM-10PM, Fri-Sat 9AM-10: 30 PM, and Sun 9:30AM-9: 30 PM. Other stores may run straight through Mon-Sat 9:30AM-10PM and Sun 9:30AM-9: 30 PM. However, you should call your local Burlington store to learn more about the specific opening and closing hours.
Burlington operates well over 600 stores throughout 45 U.S. states and Puerto Rico. To search for one of their locations, you can use the store locator on their official website.
- To talk to a representative of Burlington, you can call their Customer Service Center toll free at (855) 355-2875. Their hours are Mon-Fri 8AM-8PM EST, and they close on Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- On their website, there is a Contact Us email form you can submit.
- Finally, you can also connect with them on the following additional websites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Google+.
Recommended Survey: Get a free validation code with the Sunoco Survey!