The information below outlines the entire process of taking the McDonalds survey such as the items that you will need, a step-by-step breakdown of the survey, and even the rewards that are offered upon your completion of it.
McDonald’s Survey Participation Requirements
- To take the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, a purchase is necessary as you are required to have a receipt before you can begin the questionnaire.
- The Customer Satisfaction Survey is taken completely online, so you will need to have a computer or mobile device as well as a steady Internet connection.
- You will need to have a basic understanding of either English or Spanish as those are the only two languages you can take the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey in.
How to Take the McDonald’s Survey
- Visit the official McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey website.
- You can load the Accessibility Version of the website if you need to.
- Select your preferred language to take the survey in: English or Spanish.
- If you see a code on your receipt, you can proceed on the first page by entering the 26-digit survey code.
- If you do not see a code, then you can select to take the survey on a different webpage where you will instead enter the following information: Store number, KS number, the date and time of your visit, your order, and the amount you spent.
- After using either method, select “start” to begin the questionnaire.
- At the start of the Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will select the type of order you made (e.g. dine-in, carryout out, drive-thru).
- From there, you will rate your overall satisfaction with your recent dining experience.
- Afterward, you will rate your satisfaction with a variety of things such as the accuracy of your order, the taste of your food, how the crew behaved, etc.
- You will indicate whether or not you experienced a problem, and depending on your answer, you may need to provide additional information about it.
- Continue through the survey answering the rest of the questions including selecting the food you ordered.
- In the end, you will receive your validation code that must be written down on your receipt to be used the next time you visit a McDonald’s location.
McDonald’s Survey Benefits & Rewards
For taking the McDonalds survey, you will receive whatever offer you can see on your receipt. In many cases, it is a coupon code for a specific menu item. You can use it on your next visit to the restaurant. Once you conclude the McDonalds survey and write down your free code, the offer typically expires after 30 days.
Useful Information about the McDonald’s Survey
When taking the McDonalds survey, there are some technical issues that can come up. For instance, a webpage failing to load. An issue could be related to accessibility, and there is a way you can make the website more user-friendly. If it does not work, you can send an email to ADAaccessibility@smg.com to seek assistance.
McDonald’s hours of operation will vary depending on the restaurant and location. In addition to that, the drive-thru hours are different than the restaurant hours. With that said, you can find some McDonald’s operating Mon-Thurs 6AM-10PM and Fri-Sun 6AM-11PM. Other locations run straight Mon-Sun 5AM-12AM. Check with your local McDonald’s to learn their exact hours.
As McDonald’s is the world’s largest restaurant chain according to revenue, there are many of them located worldwide. The company exists in more than 100 countries, and they have over 36,000 outlets. To find one near your location, you can select the “Locate” drop-down menu found on the company’s website.
- If you are looking to writing to the company through the mail, you can do so by sending them correspondence. Use the following address: McDonald’s Corporation, 2111 McDonald’s Dr., Oak Brook, IL 60523.
- For those of you who want to speak with a representative, you can call them at 1-800-244-6227. This customer service number is available Mon-Fri 7AM-7PM CST.
- On the official McDonald’s website, you can fill out a General Inquiries form and a representative will get back with you.
- In addition, you can fill out the Restaurant Form to provide specific feedback for the restaurant you visited.
- You can reach out to McDonald’s by visiting any of their social media and other websites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Tumblr.
Recommended survey: Get a code for an offer with the Eat’n’Park Survey!