Wendy’s values the opinions of its customers and has created an easy to use online survey tool to record their responses. In our article, we’re going to detail how to complete the Wendy’s survey successfully in eight simple steps. In addition, we will also cover the survey participation requirements and offer multiple contact methods for the company as well.
Wendy’s Survey Participation Requirements
- You must be of legal age for your electronic responses to be recorded in your area.
- A valid sales receipt within the last seven days is needed.
- You and your direct relatives may not be a current employee of Wendy’s or its affiliates.
- You must agree to the privacy terms outlined in the survey agreement page.
How To Take The Wendy’s Survey
- 1. Using the web browser of your choice, visit Wendy’s survey page at www.talktowendys.com.
- 2. If you prefer another language, select it at the bottom of the screen. Currently, English, Spanish, and French are supported.
- 3. Enter the restaurant number that is found on your receipt.
- 4. Next, enter the date and time that is also located on the top of your receipt.
- 5. Click the red “Start” button to proceed with the survey.
- 6. Answer the questions as truthfully and honestly as possible.
- 7. If there is anything else that you would like to say about your visit, enter your comments in the provided box.
- 8. Record the promotional code directly on your receipt to receive a free menu item on your next visit.
Wendy’s Survey Benefits & Rewards
Each time you complete Wendy’s survey, you will receive a promotional code that can be used on your next visit to your local store. The code is good for a free menu item with qualifying purchase. The menu item you receive tends to change every few months. Most receipts will tell you the menu item that you will receive in advance on the front.
Keep in mind that the expiration of this coupon code is typically 30 days after you receive it. In addition, you must use the coupon at the same store that you initially reviewed as well
If you appreciate customer surveys that offer rewards for feedback, you may be interested in the Jack in the Box survey as well. The Jack Listens survey reward is similar to that of the Wendy’s survey.
Useful Information About The Wendy’s Survey
Wendy’s website can be found at www.wendys.com. It’s going to be your main source of important nutritional information as well as your source of news regarding the latest promotional items.
Fortunately, Wendy’s survey is quite easy to complete and most users do not encounter any issues. The most likely problem you may encounter is the page not displaying correctly. In many instances, this is caused by your stored browser cookies from a previous visit.
To solve this, simply clear your cookies and restart your browser. Alternatively, you can try another compatible browser like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari. As for mobile devices like tablets and smartphones, remember to always tilt your device on the side and enable landscape mode for the best display quality.
Consult your device manufacturer for specific instructions on how to enable this feature. In most cases, it’s a simple setting that can be disabled and enabled with the tap of a button.
If you encounter any other issues, you can reach out to customer service directly by calling them at 1-888-624-8140.
Wendy’s store hours can vary substantially from location to location. In larger metropolitan areas, it’s common for stores to be open as late as two or three am. In more rural communities, locations may close as early as 10 or 11 pm. As for opening hours, some locations open as early as six am.
You can find Wendy’s restaurants all across the United States. To find the store that is closest to you, simply visit the store locator page and enter your zip code. You can then sort the results to find the best location to fit your needs.
- Official Website: www.wendys.com
- Customer Service Telephone Number: 1-888-624-8140
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/wendys
- Twitter: twitter.com/Wendys
Leave a Reply