Jack in The Box has joined countless other large companies by choosing to allow customers to offer their feedback via a secure online survey tool. In our article, we’re going to explain how to complete the Jack Listens survey quickly and easily. In addition, we will also be covering the survey participation requirements and any rewards that Jack In The Box offers its customers for completing the survey successfully.
Jack Listens Survey Participation Requirements at www.jacklistens.com
- You must be 13 years of age or older to fill the Jack Listens Survey .
- Possess a sales receipt dated within the last three days.
- You may not be employed by Jack In The Box or any of its subsidiaries.
- You must agree to the privacy terms outlined in the survey participation agreement at www.jacklistens.com.
- Agree to answer all questions in an honest and fair manner.
How To Take The Jack Listens Survey at jacklistens.com
- Using the browser of your choice, visit the official Jack In The Box survey page at www.jacklistens.com.
- Select your preferred language by clicking the appropriate button. The two supported languages are English and Spanish.
- Enter the 14 digit code exactly as it appears on your Jack Listens receipt.
- Click the red arrow button in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Answer the questions as honestly as possible here www.jacklistens.com.
- Click the red arrow to progress to the next screen and repeat as needed.
- If you have any additional feedback to offer, enter it into the text box.
- You should now receive a promotional code. Write it down on your receipt and present it during your next visit for a free food item.
Jack Listens Survey Benefits & Rewards
Jack In The Box at www.jacklistens.com tends to offer rewards to customers each time they complete a survey successfully. In most cases, the reward is a promotional code that can be redeemed for a free menu item with a qualifying purchase during your next store visit.
The menu item tends to change every few months. Your sales receipt will typically tell you what the menu item is on the front of the receipt before you complete the survey. In addition to this reward, your feedback will also help your local store improve as well.
If you would like more opportunities to get coupons for taking customer surveys, be sure to check out the Dairy Queen customer survey as well!
Useful Information About The Jack Listens Survey available at www.jacklistens.com
You can find out information about your local store and view nutritional information and other details by accessing the official Jack In The Box website at www.jackinthebox.com. For the official survey page, simply visit www.jacklistens.com.
In most cases, users are able to complete the survey without too many issues. The site is designed for both standard desktop browsers as well as mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
Returning users may sometimes encounter an issue where the browser history can cause the survey pages to load incorrectly. If this happens, try clearing out your web browser history and relaunching the survey.
For mobile devices, the most likely problem you may encounter is the page not displaying correctly. This tends to occur on smaller devices and can usually be resolved by viewing the page in landscape mode. Simply turn your device on its side to fix this. If the page still does not rotate, make sure that your internal gyroscope function is enabled on your device.
For other issues, it’s best to reach out to Jack In The Box customer service by using their online contact form or their phone number at 1-858-522-4716.
Jack In The Box Hours
The vast majority of Jack In The Box restaurant locations are open 24 hours a day. However, some smaller locations may have more limited hours and can close as early as 10 pm.
Jack In The Box Locations
Jack In The Box restaurants are primarily located along the Western coast of the United States. They have recently begun expanding into a few select Southeastern locations in the U.S. as well. To find the nearest one to you, visit their store locator page.
Contacting Jack In The Box
- Guest Relations Telephone Number: 1-858-522-4716
- Online Contact Form: www.jackinthebox.com/contact
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/jackinthebox
- Twitter: twitter.com/JackBox
- Survey page: www.jacklistens.com