If you are interested in sharing your opinion about Hot Topic by filling out the Hot Topic survey, take a look at the following information to get a better understanding about what’s involved in the survey, what you need to in order to take it, and additional details about the store.
Hot Topic Participation Requirements
- Before you can begin the Hot Topic Customer Satisfaction Survey, you must have a valid receipt from your most recent visit to a Hot Topic store. This receipt contains the necessary information such as the survey code that you need to enter to start up the survey.
- You must have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- A stable internet connection is required to take the Customer Satisfaction Survey. You can take it on a computer or tablet device.
- You must be 13-years-old or older to participate in the Hot Topic Customer Satisfaction Survey.
How to Take the Hot Topic Survey
- With the receipt of your most recent visit ready, visit the official website for the Hot Topic Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Select whether you want to take the Customer Satisfaction Survey in English or Spanish.
- Select the date of your visit, the time you made your purchase, and the receipt code. All of this information can be found on your receipt.
- You must select whether or not you are 13-years-old or older.
- Before you can start the Customer Satisfaction Survey, you must enter the security characters found in the box. If you do not see it, you can request a new image.
- Once you begin the survey, you will answer basic questions about your most recent experience shopping at the store. Thoroughly answer all questions in the Customer Satisfaction Survey. When you reach the end, be sure to select “submit” so that your questionnaire answers are counted and submitted.
Hot Topic Survey Benefits & Rewards
Currently, Hot Topic does not offer any reward for completing the Customer Satisfaction Survey. Rather, the questionnaire aims purely to provide your opinions about your shopping experience so that Hot Topic can understand what is going right and what areas they may need improvement on.
If anything, the benefit to taking the Customer Satisfaction Survey is that your voice will be heard and Hot Topic may consider your opinions down the road.
Useful Information about the Hot Topic Survey
On the official Hot Topic website, you can view their merchandise, check out your account, order online, and more. In order to take the Hot Topic Customer Satisfaction Survey, you must visit the survey webpage.
When you take the Hot Topic Customer Satisfaction Survey, there is a slim chance that you may encounter some technical difficulties. These include some webpage failing to load once you begin the survey, or being unable to even start the survey as you cannot see the security characters you need to type in.
If anything like this occurs, consider checking that you have “cookies” enabled, try reloading the webpage, or try taking the Customer Satisfaction Survey in a different browser.
Hot Topic Hours
Hot Topic generally operates within a mall or an outlet. As such, their store operational hours can depend largely on the outlet itself. You can find some stores open Mon-Sat 10am-9pm and Sun 11am-6pm. There are other stores that may run the same hours Mon-Sat, yet they may open from 10am-7pm on Sundays.
The best thing you can do is check with your local Hot Topic retailer outlet to discover their specific hours of operation.
Hot Topic Locations
As of 2018, Hot Topic is running more than 600 retail locations throughout the United States. These exist in outlets and malls. If you are searching for a store that is closest to your location, you can use the store locator on the company’s official website.
Contacting Hot Topic
- To reach the Hot Topic Customer Service department over the phone, you can call the U.S. number 1-800-892-8674. Their Customer Service hours are Mon-Fri 6am-7pm PST, Sat 7am-7pm PST, and Sun 7am-6pm PST.
- On the official Hot Topic website, you can fill out the company’s Contact Us form to receive an online reply.
- Hot Topic is also active on several social media platforms: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Snapchat.
Recommended survey: Get a redemption code or another surprise reward with the Cinnabon Survey!