The following article goes over details about the Cinnabon survey from the requirements you need to meet to take it, the questions it may pertain, any rewards, and how to reach out to Cinnabon if needed.
Cinnabon Survey Participation Requirements
- To take the Cinnabon Guest Satisfaction Survey, you must have a valid receipt from your latest visit to the store. This receipt contains the bakery store number that you must type in before taking the survey.
- It appears the Guest Satisfaction Survey can only be taken in English, so a basic understanding of the language is a necessity if you want to fill out the questionnaire.
- You must have a stable internet connection since the Guest Satisfaction Survey is taken completely online. The survey can be taken on a tablet or computer device.
How to Take the Cinnabon Survey
- Have the receipt from your recent visit to Cinnabon ready and visit the official website for the Guest Satisfaction Survey.
- In the space provided, enter the bakery number. This number can be either 3 or 4-digits, and you can find it on the top of your receipt.
- Once you begin the Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will be asked to choose what day you visited Cinnabon, a timeframe of your visit, and if you purchased food, beverages, or both.
- When you finish with that, you will move further into the Guest Satisfaction Survey and begin rating your experience.
- You will rate on a 5-point scale ranging from “excellent” to “poor”. The questions will pertain to the service you receive from team members, the food quality, the cleanliness of the bakery shop, and more.
- When you reach the end of the Cinnabon Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will need to describe your recent visit to the bakery shop in more detail. There is no limit to how much information you provide, but you can also elect not to leave any additional comments and simply complete the survey.
- Once you complete the Cinnabon Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will receive the code for the offer that appears on your receipt. Write this validation code down and bring it with you the next time you visit a Cinnabon bakery to redeem your reward.
Cinnabon Survey Benefits & Rewards
When you take the Cinnabon Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will receive the reward that they printed on your receipt. This reward can be something like a redemption code for a free Cinnabon roll with the purchase of another classic Cinnabon roll the next time you visit the bakery store. Check with your receipt with the survey invitation to view the exact reward you can receive.
Useful Information about the Cinnabon Survey
Generally, the Guest Satisfaction Survey from Cinnabon is straightforward enough to take. There might be some typical Internet issues that occur such as trouble loading the survey. If you cannot fix the issue by taking the Guest Satisfaction Survey in another web browser, you can always call the survey sponsor at 1-800-467-0047 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hours of operation for Cinnabon bakery locations can be different according to the specific location. Some of their locations run Mon-Sun 6am-6pm. There are other Cinnabon locations that may run Mon-Sat 10am-9pm and Sun 11am-7pm. Before visiting any Cinnabon bakery store, you can go online or call. Thus, you can check for their exact opening and closing hours.
There are thousands of Cinnabon bakery stores that are currently operating around the United States. There are also present in 48 other countries throughout the world. An easy way to find a Cinnabon nearest to you is by using the company’s store locator on their official website.
- You can write to Cinnabon Headquarters at 5620 Glenridge Dr., NE, Atlanta, GA 30342.
- Cinnabon Customer Service is available over the phone at 888-288-7655.
- On the Cinnabon official website, you can fill out a Contact Form and choose from the list of topics you wish to discuss with the company.
- Cinnabon has active accounts on the following social media websites: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
Recommended survey: Improve your future customer experiences with the Hot Topic Survey!