Staples offers its customers a chance to share feedback about the recent experiences, so the following information will go over the Staples survey to better help you complete it successfully and even enter into a sweepstake for a chance to win a Staples Gift Card.
Staples Survey Participation Requirements
- A purchase is not necessary to enter into the Staples Monthly Sweepstakes. However, a purchase is necessary if you want to fill out the feedback as you are required to talk about your shopping experience and enter a 19-digit survey invitation code that is found on your receipt.
- As this Staples Customer Survey is taken online, you will need to have a stable Internet connection as well as a device capable of properly connecting such as a computer, Smartphone, or tablet.
- You need to have a basic understanding of either English or Spanish in order to take the Staples Customer Survey.
- To participate in the sweepstakes, you must be a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States including the District of Columbia. The sweepstakes are void to those who are living in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and anywhere else outside of the U.S.
- You must be 18-years-old (or 21-years-old in some places) or older in order to participate in the sweepstakes.
- Employees of Staples, their family members, and their household members are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes.
Don’t miss: Cracker Barrel Survey
How to Take the Staples Survey
- Go over to the official Staples Customer Survey website in order to start the questionnaire.
- In the top right-hand corner of the webpage, select the drop-down menu to choose your language: English or Spanish.
- Once you move on to the next page, you have two options: enter your 19-digit survey invitation code on your receipt, or select “My survey code is expired/invalid”.
- If you enter the survey code, you will begin taking the questionnaire. You must answer all the questions and check the appropriate boxes to continue past each page.
- If you do not enter a survey code, then you may need to answer one question (e.g. did you go back to school shopping). Answering “yes” will place you back into the survey so you can provide feedback on your shopping experience. Answering “no” will simply conclude the survey.
- Once you have reached the conclusion of the survey, you will need to answer whether or not you want to enter into the Staples Monthly Sweepstakes for a chance to win a gift card.
- If you decide to enter into the sweepstakes, then you will need to fill out personal contact information such as your name, email, and phone number.
- After you enter the required information, you can finish and submit the Staples Customer Survey. You should receive an email confirming your entry into the monthly drawing.
Staples Survey Benefits & Rewards
When you take the Staples Customer Survey, you are able to enter the company’s monthly sweepstakes. You can have one entry per person per monthly drawing. The sweepstake is offering a prize of a $500 Staples Gift Card.
Useful Information about the Staples Survey
Though the survey is as simple as other similar surveys, there is always the possibility of dealing with technical problems. Some of these issues can be related to pages failing to load or your survey failing to upload at the end. If you encounter any issues, you can email survey technical support for more help.
Store hours can vary based on the location you are visiting. Some locations open Mon-Fri 8AM-9PM EST, Sat 9AM-9PM EST, and Sun 11AM-6PM EST. Other stores can run Mon-Fri 8AM-8PM EST, Sat 9AM-7PM EST, and Sun 11AM-6PM EST. You can check in with your local store to learn their hours of operation.
As of 2018, Staples is operating more than 1,500 stores throughout North America. If you visit the company’s website, you will notice a section near the upper right of the webpage labeled “Your Store” where you can find stores nearest to your location.
- To reach a Customer Service Representative over the phone, you can call 800-333-3330.
- On the Contact Us page on the company’s official website, you can use their Live Customer Support chat during online hours or search for questions and answers with their Help Center.
- You can connect with Staples through social media and other websites. They can be found at the following: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
Recommended survey: Get a coupon code with the McDonald’s Survey!