The Eat N Park survey is an opportunity for you to share your experiences with the company and be rewarded for it, so the following article will walk you through the process of taking the survey in addition to how to contact the company if you ever have questions or need further assistance.
Eat N Park Survey Participation Requirements
- The only way that you can take the Eat N Park Guest Satisfaction Survey is by entering a 13-digit survey invitation code found on a receipt from your most recent visit to the restaurant.
- You must have a computer or mobile device that is capable of connecting to the internet.
- The Eat N Park Guest Satisfaction Survey can currently only be taken in English, so it is necessary to have a basic understanding of the language.
How to Take the Eat N Park Survey
- With a computer or mobile device, visit the official website for the Eat N Park Guest Satisfaction Survey.
- Using the receipt from your most recent visit to the restaurant, enter the 13-digit survey code found on the receipt.
- Once you begin the survey, you will first be asked about the time of your visit.
- You will rate your overall satisfaction with your visit on a scale ranging from Highly Satisfied to Highly Dissatisfied.
- The survey will ask about how your type of visit (e.g. dine-in or carry-out).
- You will soon see more questions related to the rating of your level of satisfaction with a variety of other topics. This includes the time it took to receive your order, the menu variety, the friendliness of the staff, and more. You may see an “N/A” option if the question doesn’t pertain to your visit.
- Once you have completed rating the various topics, you will be asked about the likelihood of returning to the Eat N Park location and recommending others.
- Depending on your responses, you will be given the option to further elaborate on why you chose the ratings you selected.
- Continue on through the survey, thoroughly answering any questions that show up. By the end, you will be asked personal identification questions (e.g. gender, age, level of education, etc.).
- You will be asked if you want to sign up for Smiley’s Email Club.
- At the conclusion, you will enter personal contact information. Once you are done, you will receive your validation code.
Eat N Park Survey Benefits & Rewards
When you complete the Eat N Park Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will receive a validation code that is good for the offer printed on your receipt. To redeem it, you write down the validation code on your receipt after you complete the survey, and you bring it with you the next time you visit an Eat N Park restaurant. The code is only valid if used within 14 days of the date of your original visit.
Useful Information About the Eat N Park Survey
There are minimal problems that can arise when trying to take the survey from Eat N Park. Common issues are technical, and they may include issues with getting into the survey, a webpage not loading, etc. If this occurs, check that “cookies” are enabled in your internet browser. If there are still issues or you have questions, you can email the survey sponsor at email@example.com.
Eat N Park Hours
Some Eat N Park locations have different hours of operation. You can find some restaurants operating daily 7AM-10PM. There are other Eat N Park restaurants that open Sun-Thurs 6AM-11PM and Fri-Sat 6AM-Midnight. You can check with specific locations to learn about their hours of operation.
Eat N Park Locations
Eat N Park currently has 69 restaurants located throughout three U.S. states: Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. By using the Eat N Park Restaurant Locator, you can search for the restaurant that is closest to you.
Contacting Eat N Park
- If you want to talk with a representative from Eat N Park, you can call 412-461-2000.
- You can write to Eat N Park at the following address: Eat N Park Hospitality Group, 285 East Waterfront Drive, Homestead, PA 15120.
- To reach out to Eat N Park online, you can select from various topics and fill out a Contact Form.
- In addition to using the company’s official website, you can connect with them on social media platforms. They are available on Facebook and Twitter.
Recommended survey: Enter the monthly sweepstakes with the Cracker Barrel survey!