The Five Below survey is an opportunity for you to share your thoughts about your latest visit to one of the stores. In the article below, you will discover what is required to take part in the survey, a walkthrough on how to take it, the rewards offered, and additional information about the Five Below company itself.
Five Below Survey Participation Requirements
- As the Customer Satisfaction Survey is taken online, you need to have a stable internet connection as well as a computer or mobile device.
- To take the survey and participate in the sweepstakes, you must be 18-years-old or older, or you must be the age of consent in your jurisdiction.
- You must legally reside in a location where Five Below operates brick-and-mortar retail stores.
- To start the Five Below Customer Satisfaction Survey, you need to have a valid email address.
- It helps to have a receipt, as you need information such as the date and purchase amount of your latest visit.
- It looks like the Five Below survey is available only in English, so it’s required to have a basic understanding of it to take the questionnaire.
How to Take the Five Below Survey
- Visit the official website for the Five Below Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- From a drop-down menu, select the state that you visited the store in. From there, a list of stores will show from another drop-down menu. Choose the store that you visited.
- Enter your email address to continue.
- On the next page, select the date that you visited Five Below.
- Indicate the time of day (e.g. morning) that you made your trip to the store.
- Select the dollar amount rounded to the nearest dollar. The amount can be found on your receipt.
- You will begin taking the Customer Satisfaction Survey by rating your overall shopping experience from 1-10, ranging from “not at all satisfied” to “completely satisfied”.
- Next, you will be asked to explain why you chose your selected rating.
- You will come across a list of additional areas to rate your level of satisfaction. The extra aspects include how helpful the associates were, the cleanliness, and even how easy it was to shop.
- You’ll decide on a scale from 1-10 on how likely the store had what you were looking for.
- Continuing through the Five Below survey, you will keep rating various aspects of the store like the speed of your checkout process.
- Near the end, there are text boxes where you can further leave feedback.
- Answer some personal identification information such as your gender, year of birth, and zip code.
- At the end of the Five Below survey, you will give your name, phone number, and email address so that you can participate in the monthly sweepstakes.
Five Below Survey Benefits & Rewards
For completing the Five Below survey, you will gain an entry for the company’s current sweepstakes. Each month, one prize is handed out to a random winner. The prize consists of a $100 Five Below gift card.
There is a limit of one prize per person, household, or family. The $100 gift card prize cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred. Also, if stolen or lost, it will not be replaced. In addition, you can take part in the sweepstakes once every 30 days.
Useful Information about the Five Below Survey
Five Below has an official website where you can view various categories of their items, from beauty to games and toys. To take the Five Below survey, you must be a customer with a valid receipt and visit the survey website.
Five Below Hours
The majority of Five Below locations operate on a similar schedule. You are most likely to see stores running Monday through Saturday between 10 am and 9 pm. On Sundays, Five Below locations are open from 10 am to 6 pm. However, here are some stores that operate on a different schedule. You may find some from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 9:30 pm, Saturday from 10 am to 10 pm, and Sunday from 11 am to 8 pm. Find your local Five Below store to learn more about their hours.
Five Below Locations
Five Below locations are usually found in strip malls instead of having stores stand on their own. Currently, the company runs more than 600 stores throughout 33 U.S. states. To find a store, you can head to their official website and use their store locator. Alternatively, allow them to know your location to find a store near you quicker.
Contacting Five Below
- Phone: You can reach Five Below Customer Relations by calling 844-4-5BELOW (844-452-3569). When you call, you can select 5 for Customer Relations. From there, select 1 for online orders or 2 for other questions.
- Email: Customer Relations from Five Below can also be reached by emailing Customer.Relations@fivebelow.com.
- Social Media: Five Below is active on social media websites such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Snapchat.
If you often shop at Hot Topic too, we also recommend our Hot Topic survey guide.